Monday, November 15, 2010

How to spot a freak who is proud of their freakishness...

You have to applaud the freaks who know they are freaks, and embrace it. I saw this bike at school today. Now I never saw the owner, but I'm guessing they fit nicely into my freak category. Because this is a freak-cycle if I ever done saw one!  Pardon the horrible photograph. My photo editing software has mysteriously gone missing since my husband worked on my computer last... But this Swan Cycle is really a work of art, and ingenious! They can stash all their freaky little things in there as they are going to art class, or philosophy, or perhaps poetry 101? But thank you person with the Swan Cycle, you made me laugh my ass off this morning, and made the security guards look at me like I was going to swan nap the bike.

I did happen to see a worthy addition to the Freak Parade today. I think we've all seen this guy somewhere. It's the fat white kid, who thinks he's ghetto, and is listening to his Ipod and dancing and rapping along while he does so. You know, he's got all those gittin' jiggy with it moves straight out of 1993. Please, please, I beg of you chubby white boy, pull up your pants, quit rapping and bustin' a move. You look like a damn fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment