Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here kitty kitty!!

So I am now in the second week of school, with only minor freak sightings on the train. Freaks galore, sure, but none quite worthy of their own post. But I will give a few an honorable mention here tonight before we get on to the main event!

1. Fat girl wearing skinny jeans hanging off her ass. Now, I'm not pointing any fingers at fat girls, because I'm a bit on the curvy side myself. But this girl was about 250, maybe 5'3", and she had one of those potato builds. You know, she kind of looked like a potato with legs. Very top heavy, no curves, and no butt. Just a potato with stick legs. Well, fat girls should not wear skinny jeans ever in the best of circumstances, but to have them hanging off your ass like a gangsta'?! And she didn't have the decency to have underpants on underneath, seriously, like half her ass was hanging out. *insert full body shudder here*

2. Dude with a Hitler hair cut, Hitler stash, and a Hitler shirt on. Really? It was kind of overkill. We got it, you LOVE Hitler. Tone it down some eh?

3. Old lady in wheelchair with Ronald McDonald wig on. Now I shouldn't be making fun of elderly people in wheelchairs, but to have a bright ass red curly wig on? Made me want some fries and a shake!

Ok, I've kept you in suspense long enough. Today's freak sighting was a doozy. I was practically cackling to myself as he got on the train. It was just too good to be true! Picture this...Emo kid, maybe 20, black skinny jeans, black shoes, black t-shirt, and...a cat eye mask on! It was nowhere as nice as the one I have pictured. It was white, with some purple sparkly things on it, and some scraggly ass looking whiskers, he kind of looked like a cat that had seen better days.

Mr. Kitty took a seat right in front of me, it was quite hard hiding my glee as I was having an internal debate with myself as to whether or not I should try and get a cell phone picture. Alas, I haven't gotten brave enough to take pictures of the freaks in their natural habitat, mainly because I don't want my ass kicked. But Mr. Kitty soon got up and started pacing around, and just looking like the biggest drama queen ever. He was hanging off the bars sighing and fake Emo crying. Finally, a gentleman, who had very obvious problems himself with crutches, asked Mr. Kitty if he was alright. Come on! Let's have some cat dignity here! Pull yourself together man! If the poor man who likely had MS or something was worried about you, maybe it's time to not act like you have a hairball. Mr. Kitty evidently thought the same, and pulled himself together with a little feline dignity. (I'm sure my cats would heartily disagree and would hopefully shun him) He sat back down and looked out the window at that point. He even got off at my stop, but I quickly lost sight of him. I hope he didn't dart out into traffic. But thank you Mr. Kitty, you made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment